MOST REV. HONESTO F. ONGTIOCO, D.D.
Bishop of Balanga
Bishop's Residence, Balanga, 2100 Bataan
Tel. (047) 237-3226 Fax (047) 237-3595
The Treasurer shall have the following specific duties:
- He shall take charge, have custody of, and be responsible for, all the funds and securities of the Conference, including other movable and immovable assets.
- He shall receive and give receipts for funds and securities due and payable to the Conference from any source whatsoever, and shall deposit all such funds and secure all
such securities in the name of the Conference in banking Institutions to be designated by the Administrative Council.
- He shall make payments and issue disbursements according to the approved Budget or upon authorization by the President.
- He shall render Financial Reports to the Administrative Council durings its regular meetings.
- He shall perform all other duties incident to his Office and such other duties as may be assigned to him by the Administrative Council or the President.
- He shall be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the physical plant and facilities of the Conference.
- He shall see to it that the functions of the Budget and Finance Office as mentioned in Article V, Section 6, of this Constitution are duly complied with.
Budget and Finance Office
The Budget and Finance Office shall be composed of the following:
- Chairman who shall be the Treasurer.
- Four Members appointed by the Administrative Council.
- Secretary appointed by the Administrative Council.